Hi :)

My name is Dominic Trajano, I’m currently a student teacher in the Twin Cities Metro Area, hoping to become a full-time English Language Arts teacher in the fall.

I’m not totally sure what this is yet. I’m starting it as an exercise in sharing my writing and thoughts publicly–something I’ve been reluctant to do for most of my life. So, in an effort to combat those reticent urges, practice writing, and because I like trying new things, I'm making this blog. 

I want to document my process and experience of stepping into this new chapter of my life, and potentially share thoughts, reflections, or things that I make and am proud of along the way.

At the forefront of my mind, professionally, is wrestling with the idea of what it means to be a Language Arts educator in a time of continuous and rapid change of how we interact with, create, and consume language.

My goal is to publish something, in any form, weekly, and then see what happens from there. 

Anyways, thanks for stopping by, and have a good day!


Dominic


Comments

Popular Posts